Net Lettable Area (Office Space)
Approximately 400,000.00 sq ft
Total No. of Storeys
Serviced Apartment: Level 41 to 53
High Zone Office: Level 22 to 35
Low Zone Office: Level 7 to 21
Typical Floor Area
13,526 to 14,186 sq ft per floor
Finished Floor to Suspended Ceiling Height
3m (Typical floors)
High Zone: Raised Floor
Low Zone: Under-floor Trunking
High performance, low-e coating, intelligent glass with shading devices for optimal thermal comfort levels
Total No. of Carpark Bays
913 bays overall development (Level B4 to Level 4)
2 kN/m² (Live Load)
Toilets per floor
Female: 4 WC
Male: 3 WC + 4 Urinals
Executive Toilet: 1 nos.
Disabled Toilet: 1 nos.
Service provision ready
- Total of 22 Lifts
- Hybrid call destination control system for all office lifts with Touch Screen COP at Ground floor lift lobby
- Serviced Apartments lifts: 4 nos.
- Low zone office lifts: 6 nos.
- High zone office lifts: 6 nos.
- Podium car parks / Gallery lifts: 2 nos.
- Basement carpark lifts: 2 nos.
- Service lifts: 2 nos.
- Average waiting time during peak hours; less than 26 secs, with handling capacity of more than 11.9% (offices)
- Average waiting time during peak hours; less than 48 secs, with handling capacity of more than 7.0% (serviced apartments)
Office Floor Specifications
- 400,000 sq ft of office space for lease
- 3m floor to ceiling height, 14m in lobby
- Centralised chilled water system, 24-7
- 150mm raised floors (high-rise offices)
- Green Building - Greemark Gold + & GBI certification
- Floor loading of 2.5kN/m2 + 1kN/m2
- 12 dedicated high speed destination-call passenger lifts to serve the office floors
- All office floors serviced by two goods lifts
- 600 car parks dedicated for office tenants
Centralized chilled water system for 24/7 operation
In-coming electrical supply and loads
Dual source, dual feed 33kV power supplies.
Landlord’s emergency generator
Emergency supply of 4,000 kVA is available.
Building Security System (BSS)
- CCTV system for car parks, main lobbies, lift lobbies, lift car, corridor, access to ICT rooms and building perimeter
- Card access control for all Offices and Serviced Apartment lift lobbies
- Card access control for all ICT rooms
- Car park boom gate access control with RFID reader for tenants
- Visitor management system at reception counter
- Turnstile control for office lift lobbies
- 24-hour electronic security log Guard Tour System
Extra Low Voltage System (ELV)
- High Definition Satellite Master antenna (HDSMATV) infrastructure
- IP based PA system with background music application
- Emergency Fireman Intercom System
Backbone Structure Cabling System
- 10G Fiber optic vertical backbone infrastructure for Office floors in the riser for voice and data connections
- 10G Fiber Optic To The Unit (FTTU) for all Serviced Apartments
- 150 pairs Cat 6 copper cable per Office floor in the riser for optional analogue voice connections
- CAT 6A horizontal cabling system for Serviced Apartments for data, voice and IPTV connections
Building Automation System Bas
- Centralised Monitoring and Control for all M&E services
- Energy management
- Fully sprinklered throughout with NFPA Standard
- Active systems provided include Wet Riser, Hosereel, Pull Station, Smoke and Heat Detectors
- Pressurised Fireman lift lobby and Fireman Staircase
- Fully addressable and computerised Fire Alarm and Monitoring System
- Fireman’s intercom system
- Smoke Control System
Rain Water Harvesting
Indoor air quality CO2 sensors
Energy saving light fittings